Last week, I put out a sweet little infographic that layed out the top 5 predictors of injury. There was critical acclaim, well maybe not, but folks seemed to dig it. I did get a few questions via email though asking me to expand on these things. So, I turned on the mic and took a shot at explaining this stuff in detail.
In this episode:
– Rehash of the 5 biomarkers for injury
– Previous injury and why the state of our rehab industry may be to blame
– The importance of sorting through asymmetry issues
– A simple explanation of motor control and it’s role in injury
– How your BMI or being overweight contributes to pain and injury
– Why stupidity is a huge factor in injury and some examples of “stupid”
Hope you enjoy.
P.S. If you like the podcast, please take the time to review it over on Itunes!